Information to data subjects and request for consent to process personal data in accordance with art. 13 EU regulation 2016/679
In accordance with and for the purposes of art. 13 EU regulation GDPR 2016/679 pertaining to safeguarding the processing of personal data, we inform you that the processing of data concerning you will be based on the protection of your privacy and your rights, respecting the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
According to the above mentioned article, we inform you that:
- The data you provide will be processed, within the limits of the general authorization of the Guarantor and the GDPR, for the formalities required by law related to the conduct of our business and to the keeping of company accounts; The lawful basis for the processing of your data is based on compliance with legislative and fiscal obligations.
- The processing will be carried out using both paper documents and IT tools, with organization and processing logics related to the same purposes and in any case in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational measures, physical and logical requirements of the existing provisions.
- The provision of data is mandatory in order to perform the required professional services.
- The refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial execution of the contract.
- The data will be communicated to Studio Bacchin S.r.l, which uses the services company Wolters Kluwer Italia, to fulfill the obligations arising from the law. The data could also be communicated to other external service providers, whose complete list is available by sending a written request to the address referred to in the paragraph 8 of this statement.
- Your data is not subject to disclosure.
- There is no automated decision-making process.
- The data controller is: dekoGraphics S.r.l. via E. Fermi, 14 - 31011 Asolo (TV), mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, I .: 03916210267.
- The data controller will not transfer your personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
- Personal data is stored for the all duration of the relationship.
The data relating to implementations of law are stored until their conservation is deemed more necessary and indispensable, in any case no later than 10 years from the end of the relationship.
- Pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 of the GDPR 2016/679, at any time you can exercise your following rights towards the treatment data:
- access to personal data;
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain the updating, correction or integration of data;
- obtain the cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern them;
- object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- data portability;
- Disimissal of consent at any time without compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The exercise of your rights may take place via e-mail communication to the data controller whose data is reported above.
The exercise of your rights may take place through communication to the data controller by the email indicated in paragraph 8 of this letter.
With the confirm of the web-order party declares to be aware of what is stated in this statement. You also declare to have carefully read the content of the information provided pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679. Furthermore, it undertakes to promptly communicate any changes in the data.